The BBPA Entrepreneurs Programme helps small to medium-sized businesses become more self-reliant and competitive and allows them to accelerate their growth.
- This course starts Tuesday, April 7.
- The course meets for 2 classes per month, for 4 weeks.
- Class is held Tuesdays at 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST.
- Each class is 60 minutes.
- All classes are held on Zoom, a web-conferencing platform. A built-in camera and microphone are required.
30 students; minimum enrollment is 10 students.
This course is free for all BBPA Members. The course costs $45 for non-Members.
Geared towards individuals or teams seeking to strengthen their business structure.
Zoom. Information regarding how to join will be provided after the registration is complete.
To enroll, please sign up below. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
We will also reach out directly to enrolled attendees as we get closer to the start date.