Blacks on Board is a capacity building series developed to edify participants as it relates to governance and fiduciary responsibilities. These sessions were designed to equip community members with the skill-sets for economic, civic, and non-profit impact.
- This course starts Tuesday, April 7.
- The course meets for 2 classes per month, for 4 weeks.
- Class is held Tuesdays at 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST.
- Each class is 60 minutes.
- All classes are held on Zoom, a web-conferencing platform. A built-in camera and microphone are required.
30 students; minimum enrollment is 10 students.
This course is free for all BBPA Members. The course costs $45 for non-Members.
Geared towards individuals seeking to strengthen their capacity in governance and fiduciary responsibilities.
Zoom. Information regarding how to join will be provided after the registration is complete.
To enroll, please sign up below. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
We will also reach out directly to enrolled attendees as we get closer to the start date.