I speak from experience. Years ago, I dealt with poor credit, the stress of bill collectors, bad investments and tax advice. I once received a surprise tax bill from the CRA and was able to figure out how to deal with the bureaucratic nightmare of the government.
My nearly two decades of recognized experience at several high profile financial organizations have given me the inside track on the upsell of products such as mortgages and mutual funds. I can tell you what you need and what is just a waste of money.
My expertise has been featured in The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Toronto Sun and Time. I am also a featured financial speaker at many high-profile networking functions.
Ian is a financial advisor known as the “Financial Fighter” and fights for people who are:
- Frustrated with their high interest credit cards, loans and lines of credit
- Annoyed with the amount of taxes they pay to the government and how one can reduce it
- Concerned with bad investment advice and feel better hiding their money under the mattress
- Tired of having to haggle, fight and threaten to move their business when negotiating mortgage rates
- Anxious because they don’t fully understand & have put their faith into risky company pension plans
- Pissed about outdated rising insurance policies with promises of cash value only to realize they have made nothing over the years.
Giving back. Ian extends his time back to the community through such activities as coaching at-risk youth, volunteering for missions and raising money for charities dear to his heart. Ian has also “paid forward” the experience of being mentored by camp counselors by being a Big Brother to 2 boys for over more than a decade.
Ian Webster has amassed many awards and accolades while being featured in the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, Sun and Time magazine. Ian has lectured throughout North America and has become a featured speaker at many high profile networking functions.
Client Program Achievements:
- Eliminated over a $1,000,000.00 of high interest debt
- Saved clients thousands in unnecessary taxes to the government
- Educated and directed clients on how to ignore the volatile markets and make money
- Obtained mortgages for clients with zero money down and derogatory credit
- Provided insurance that reimbursed clients tax-free