BBPA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
To provide individuals with quality work experiences, through monitoring of work or service. Internship should promote academic, career and/or personal development.
- Duration – one month to two years
- One time experience
- Part time
- Non paid
- Evaluated for academic credit or volunteering credits for students obtain OSSD
- Individuals experience “hands on” skills that will be beneficial in business environments.
- Individuals provide assistance with various events and research projects.
The goal of this Internship Program is to offer successful candidates an opportunity to improve their skills as well as the experience of working in a business environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
To be eligible for the Internship Program, candidates must be a current member of the Black Business & Professional Association (BBPA). He or she must be either enrolled in a secondary school or possess an undergraduate degree/diploma.
This Program typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, business, marketing, as well as other related fields.
Fluency in English is required.
Prior relevant work experience, must possess adequate computing skills
The BBPA Internship Program is offered during two seasons:
- Spring/Summer (April – September)
- Fall/Winter (October – March)