- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Greetings from the BBPA!
We would like to let you know that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) date has been changed to September 30th, 2019.
The AGM marks another BBPA millstone where we celebrate the end of a successful year, share new ideologies and goals and above all, allow the board to report to you, our members and stakeholders.
It is also the time for all of us to renew our commitment as a BBPA member; if you have not already done so, please click and renew your membership today to afford you the privilege to vote and and be eligible to run for available board positions.
The BBPA AGM will be held on Monday, September 30th, 2019, 6:30PM at the BBPA Centre of Excellence, 180 Elm Street, Toronto for the following purposes:
1. Receiving the audited financial statements of the association for the years ending March 31st, 2017, 2018 & 2019 and for the Treasurer’s report.
2. To have membership approve the revised BBPA Constitution.
3. To have the membership approve the 2018-2019 auditor.
4. To elect directors for the following terms:
Two Year Term:
1. President (Declared)
2. Treasurer (1)
3. Communications (1 position)
4.Marketing (1 position)
5. Corporate Governance (1)
6. Director at Large (10 positions-national)
One Year Term:
1. Vice President (1)
2. Corporate Secretary (Declared)
3. Membership Director (Declared)
4. Young Professionals (1 position)
5. Business Development (1 position)
6. Program Director (1 position)
The Nominations Committee along with members shall nominate candidates for the various vacant positions in accordance with Article 7.10 of the Constitution.
All nominations received from the membership shall be in writing addressed to the secretary of the Nominations Committee and accompanied by the written consent of the member(s) nominated together with a copy of the nominee’s resume, application and nomination form(s). All written nominations are to be received by the Nominations Committee no later than Monday, September 9th, 2019, by 5 P.M.
For more information, description of portfolio, application and nomination forms, please contact the BBPA at 416-504-4097, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, payment to renew your membership or become a member must be submitted on, or before Monday September 9th, 2019 in order to be able to vote at the AGM.